Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is tonight’s game the one you most want us to win of all this season’s matches?

Is this the game you most want us to win this season?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know the media would be all over an away win at City, Liverpool or Spurs but as an Albion fan is this the one that would mean the most for you? Or be the most gutting should we lose?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tonight's match is the one I'd most like to win all season, comfortably.

The match at Selhurst in second, and everything else a distance behind.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH I most want us to win at their place, for the sole reason that 3 points may well be considerably more valuable in April than November.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Nonsense - manufactured rivalry to bolster the male egos of the cerebrally challenged - what a load of c**k. Saying that I don't like them but id rather beat Chelsea or the Arse than Palace if i had a choice

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We all know palace will win. Best ban the dullards now for a few months of the mods have any sense :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nonsense - manufactured rivalry to bolster the male egos of the cerebrally challenged - what a load of c**k. Saying that I don't like them but id rather beat Chelsea or the Arse than Palace if i had a choice

A. Get the **** out. Are you even a Brighton fan? I feel sorry for folks like you, who don't properly get it. You clearly don't understand the genuinely PAIN and sense of loss, of a derby defeat - and not feeling those deepest of lows, in turn means you can't equally feel the utter joy of a win. You'll think you do, but you just don't.

B. Even ignoring the rivalry, if that were possible, a win against the team bottom of the league is plain statistically more important to us than a win against one of the big clubs. Denying Palace any points would be very useful.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Do I want to beat Palace in the Top Flight?

Do bears sh1t in the woods?

(or do Palace coach drivers sh1t in the away team room?)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, by a mile. But the thing about real rivalry is that you are also very scared and nervous about losing. Just as winning is the best thing, losing is the worst thing. We can feel like that, Hughton's job is to make sure the players don't!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's a slightly STUPID thing to suggest.
Yeah I know, I just couldn't phrase it in a way that wasn't a bit shite!

I was basically going for 'winning there could potentially be our last points of the season and might make a big difference to next season'.
Whereas at least dropping 3 now (which with my half empty traites I'm already all but resigned too) there's plenty of time to make those points back up.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just another game, just another three points. With all this hype and hatred we're severely in danger of moving into the clacker zone, please try to play it down, they need us to play differently, to play a way we're not use to, to go in where we don't need to picking up silly bookings. This is just another game of football and the main reason we need to win is that it's against one of the sides that'll be in the relegation area (i.e. bottom 6-8 sides) where we may be come Apr.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

For real? I smell a Palace troll.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here