Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: On a scale of 1-10 I hate Brighton 11...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Says the player lured to Man U by big money, then failed, and failed again for England.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fingers crossed he cuts inside and finds out just how much Duffy loves Brighton.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Big fish in very small pond syndrome

Indeed. Silly comments to play up to the fans. He must be a very insecure individual

How can someone with very little connection to Croydon even make a comment like that. Not like he is Daniele De Rossi or something

Last edited:

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Am I the only one to think this fake rivalry is embarassing? I wonder what fans of other clubs think of both teams.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm going to be so pleased when this game is over (with a positive result of course), I blame it for my squirty bottom.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its all bobbins,he's just saying what he knows their fans want to hear and playing to the crowd. He's a pro footballer not a fan, he doesn't "hate" Brighton any more than he "hates" Swansea City. The thicko's all lap it up though, so its job done.

The endless gushing dribbling "we love you Wilf" on his twitter feed from them is utterly vomit-inducing.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's probably in response to the video of Dunk dribbling beer down his chin when asked about Zaha.
You hate him, he hates you.
What's the big deal ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
dont like him but fair play in this instance IMO. Would love it if Dunk or someone said something similar glad to see a player understand TBH

I agree with [MENTION=1530]mejonaNO12 aka riskit[/MENTION].

Not that he needs to but I would love it if Dunk gave an interview explaining how much he loved Brighton.

Class will out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's probably in response to the video of Dunk dribbling beer down his chin when asked about Zaha.
What's the big deal ?

So he hates Dunk, or Brighton? Did Dunk say anything about Palace?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
What's the big deal ?

No big deal from where I am sat. Dont like him do rate him and glad that he gives us an 11/10 fair play to that today is gonna be a long day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here