Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Scumday everyone

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Hope it's a good one! :thumbsup:

Worst day of the year by a million miles.
No eager anticipation, no excitement. Just pure unadulterated dread. Ghastly atmosphere. Ugly attitude. Boorishness and immaturity in bucket loads. It simply brings out the worst in both sets of fans. Woke up with usual sinking feeling whenever we play Palace. Why? Because they always seem up for it more than us and regularly turn us over. Its got all the makings again.

kiwigull

Nov 14, 2008
I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload an image, but the Bruno Mural is trashed in red paint!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload an image, but the Bruno Mural is trashed in red paint!
Goons gotta Goon.

Hopefully fires up the albion players and the tool is crying into his paintpot later.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I woke myself up in the middle of the night by PUNCHING myself in the face.

I’m not sure what this means, but I can’t imagine it’s a good thing.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
bc58a8b18d67385d730c5dee63e44656.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How the F did they do that the ******* ******* *****!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No eager anticipation, no excitement. Just pure unadulterated dread. Ghastly atmosphere. Ugly attitude. Boorishness and immaturity in bucket loads. It simply brings out the worst in both sets of fans. Woke up with usual sinking feeling whenever we play Palace. Why? Because they always seem up for it more than us and regularly turn us over. Its got all the makings again.

I’d love to say “what a load of bollocks, grow a pair”, but I totally get where you are coming from.

Winning this game means more to me than any other game on the fixture list and losing would be totally gutting. Really hope the players rise to occasion and that we get any luck that’s going. We are likely to need it with our recent record against them.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Looking forward to it. Always know it’s going to be a good one when the old bill bring the horses out.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
At least this time we have the redoubtable Mr Hughton calling the shots. The last time round we had some bloke halfway out the door blethering on about some ceiling?

Jan 30, 2008
so you're not going then:wozza:
regards
DR

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Bunch of tw@ta can’t believe they’be done that, it’s not like we’ve shaved their eagle ahead of any of our away games against the scrum!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here