Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Listening to the game tomorrow

Having booked into a conference in January and bought the ticket to Birmingham for Tuesday (got a cheap rtn) I can't go to THE game. Any advice as to how to listen to the game? Has Seagulls Player got any better? Or is there a good internet radio app for android which means i can pick up BBC Sussex?

Thank you...yes i know I am an idiot :facepalm:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seagulls Player has generally been OK for audio, it was jus the pre-season video stuff that was total horseshit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A repeat of the St Patrick's Day fun and games, aside, this is going to be hellish on the nerves, even being there.

Listening on the radio, if the game is tense, would be excruciating.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
SeagullsPlayer okay for listening, it's about 30 secs/1min behind actual coverage, so use NSC for live updates.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If I didn't have Seagulls player, then I would buy a NOW TV sports day pass, swerve the player, and the internet and tune in at 11pm (not knowing the score) for 30 minutes of highlights from our game! (Actually I may just do that!)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
You're going to Birmingham Tuesday for a conference in January, is that the month or a place?
Meanwhile, just about every PL game is live on TV somewhere. Someone will tell you about a pass for American TV or something.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I’m in Somerset for a few days and will miss the Palace game. There is no way that I will listen to the game, my nerves couldn’t stand it I will check the score on BBC text at the end of the match.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Having booked into a conference in January and bought the ticket to Birmingham for Tuesday (got a cheap rtn) I can't go to THE game. Any advice as to how to listen to the game? Has Seagulls Player got any better? Or is there a good internet radio app for android which means i can pick up BBC Sussex?

Thank you...yes i know I am an idiot :facepalm:

Isn’t it live on Sky?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here