Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United Images

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
98 pictures 4 videos from yesterday

Man U Index 1

Lots of photos I really like but considering the distance and fans continually getting in the way this is my favourite shot of the day caught it just right I think.

d25_11_2017-018.jpg

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I like the pictures of the game / surroundings but for me zooming in on unsuspecting people, be that a young lady or an older man is a bit weird.

Sorry this isn't aimed at just you, someone else was doing it in Swansea and I just find it a bit bizarre to take pictures of random people.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
98 pictures 4 videos from yesterday

Man U Index 1

Lots of photos I really like but considering the distance and fans continually getting in the way this is my favourite shot of the day caught it just right I think.

d25_11_2017-018.jpg

The fair-haired person has a very humped back.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I like the pictures of the game / surroundings but for me zooming in on unsuspecting people, be that a young lady or an older man is a bit weird.

Sorry this isn't aimed at just you, someone else was doing it in Swansea and I just find it a bit bizarre to take pictures of random people.

It was my first reaction ..but then at say cricket Test matches they regularly zoom in on what could be considered ‘attractive’ women :shrug:

matt

Mar 19, 2007

Yes, quite. I assume the OP wouldn't hang out at Churchill Square taking photos of people (especially children) and uploading those without their consent.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm not trying to be an arse about it. But you really REALLY need a new website to share these images. Isn't something like flickr better?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
It was my first reaction ..but then at say cricket Test matches they regularly zoom in on what could be considered ‘attractive’ women :shrug:

Apparently the TV zoomed in on me at half time a work colleague who was on holiday in Thailand told me about it this morning.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Yes, quite. I assume the OP wouldn't hang out at Churchill Square taking photos of people (especially children) and uploading those without their consent.

Well, not Churchill Sq because I don't live in Brighton, but yes I would and have there is nothing wrong with it, it is the purpose to which images taken are put to that can be wrong. How about all the street images used by newspapers and other media forms? Do you want them to ask permission before using an image? What if the people whose image is used is opposed to what the article is saying?

Street photography and as in this case candid photography are well established art forms photographs in public places need no permissions or how else do you think the Paparazzi get by?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here