Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dating websites

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ideal partner
5' 7" blonde blue eyes 25-32 yrs old with curvy or slim build though will consider a brunette or even a redhead as long as its not ginger and you arent too fiery
In order for you would to date me to I would need you to allow me to sniff coke off your ample (DD minimum) breasts and wear my Brighton and Hove Albion shirt during sex this is non negotiable

I like fine wines

If you have a twin sister then thats a bonus - you wont hear any 'your mum jokes' - as is liking drum and bass and Snow Patrol

14 March is an important day in your calendar as it's when I get a steak and a blow job. I dont care much for valentines day

Other than that I am not really fussy except you need to have a sense of homour and be happy to share a bill when eating out, not share my dessert

My favourite film is ClockWork Orange and I like The Shining too

Look forward to hearing from you

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I know this is a joke, but it’s online rule number 1 not to try and be funny in your profile section. Women just don’t get it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Take out the bit about liking fine wines.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Keep the Brighton and Hove Albion shirt though. Priorities when it comes to first loves and all that.

And ladies who appreciate football are generally great.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Done them? I’ve completed them.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Ideal partner
5' 7" blonde blue eyes 25-32 yrs old with curvy or slim build though will consider a brunette or even a redhead as long as its not ginger and you arent too fiery
In order for you would to date me to I would need you to allow me to sniff coke off your ample (DD minimum) breasts and wear my Brighton and Hove Albion shirt during sex this is non negotiable

I like fine wines

If you have a twin sister then thats a bonus - you wont hear any 'your mum jokes' - as is liking drum and bass and Snow Patrol

14 March is an important day in your calendar as it's when I get a steak and a blow job. I dont care much for valentines day

Other than that I am not really fussy except you need to have a sense of homour and be happy to share a bill when eating out, not share my dessert

My favourite film is ClockWork Orange and I like The Shining too

Look forward to hearing from you

:needpics:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

cw.jpg

All I have I'm afraid no replies anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here