Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] poxy clackers @ Uddersfield

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not standing up for them but they make a noise.

It used to be great at Huddersfield having that large stand to ourselves, but since they moved their own fans into half of it, got a drum, & use clackers, the away fans can't get any chanting going or drown out the home fans.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Clackers - a total embarrassment, use your hands FFS !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They were especially annoying in that Hudders game because the clacker-ing got much faster than the singing, so it was all out of sync.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Glad Huddersfield Lost

What a bunch of shits they are, including the manager. Van le Parra was diving around all game just like Zaha does and I am glad he got sent off at the end.

Other Hudds players were whingeing and moaning about every decision and they are generally not good to watch.

I am so glad City won.

We stay 9th despite losing and that is happy days in my book.

Rant over.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I'm not standing up for them but they make a noise.

It used to be great at Huddersfield having that large stand to ourselves, but since they moved their own fans into half of it, got a drum, & use clackers, the away fans can't get any chanting going or drown out the home fans.

Which is presumably why they do it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Happy with that. City should've smashed them, but the right result in the end. Couldn't abide seeing another Wagner lap of honour on the pitch after winning a feckin' league game. What an absolute prannet.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's someone near the back of the North Stand, under the screen, that often has a proper old school clacker. Quite like it but just as 1 occasionally rather than lots of them constantly!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's someone near the back of the North Stand, under the screen, that often has a proper old school clacker. Quite like it but just as 1 occasionally rather than lots of them constantly!

A rattle. I've got one at home, but don't take it to games.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have you got a rosette and a metal badge too?

Remember people with a great big board on a post outside the Goldstone with them pinned on

Yes, although my rosette has gone a funny purple colour instead of blue. I've got a couple of metal badges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here