Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Support from the start on Tuesday

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
A bit obviously I know, but I think important to give lots of verbal support right from the start against palace . If we can get an early goal, I think we might score a few.

Team must be on a high after that fantastic display at Old Trafford. I honestly couldn’t see us losing the game until the flukey massive deflection.

We do need to start winning at home to the bottom half teams.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"We love you, we love you, we love you, and that's the way we like it, like it, like it, woooo-ooooo-aaahhhh, woooo-ooooo-aahhh, love you, we love you we love you...."

(Or something like that)

Maybe both sets of supporters could join in with "One Glenn Murray, one Glenn Murray, walking along..."

A bit obviously I know, but I think important to give lots of verbal support right from the start against palace . If we can get an early goal, I think we might score a few.

Team must be on a high after that fantastic display at Old Trafford. I honestly couldn’t see us losing the game until the flukey massive deflection.

We need ever body in their seats 30 minutes before ko so RR can whip us all into a cauldron of noise:ffsparr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiidGar2i0

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We need ever body in their seats 30 minutes before ko so RR can whip us all into a cauldron of noise:ffsparr:

southern_fm_richard_reynolds_0403-02.jpg
southern0403-04.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can we maybe just retire the scarf-twirling Ring Of Fire for the night? Palace fans probably won't have seen that pitiful spectacle yet, and in the interests of self-respect it's maybe best that we don't give them that opportunity. Let it remain our dirty secret.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They call us the weed a lot by the way
c66afa18d9258ad0c66dc38dd601eef6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

A rousing chorus of 'OH Jeremy Corbyn' as the team runs out should set us up NICELY

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Can we maybe just retire the scarf-twirling Ring Of Fire for the night? Palace fans probably won't have seen that pitiful spectacle yet, and in the interests of self-respect it's maybe best that we don't give them that opportunity. Let it remain our dirty secret.

So pitiful that 1000s did it spontaneously at Old Trafford yesterday.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Doesn't make it any less Benny.

why is it a "pitiful spectacle' - It started spontaneously by 1000s of fans away at Fulham at the bottom of probably our darkest hour in the championship.
and was then co-opted by the club. Given the libraries and lack of atmosphere we've seen from plenty of teams this season especially yesterday its good the club has a few stirring moments
GSOBTS, Great Escape etc.
what songs , communal singing, activity isn't "Benny" (ha ! i don't know what that means and won't google it but i guess its "tinpot" or something) - presumably everything in your books.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here