Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One thing that delighted me yesterday...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bruno leaving their full-back (Young?) on his arse as he skinned him in the first half in front of the Stretford End.

He did something similar in a home game in front of the North Stand.

His technique is so good he can leave defenders on their arse as he skips on by.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else shout ‘do your turn’ to Gross just before he did it to leave Young on his arse? Everyone knows Gross lives the slow-mo cruyff but it works every ****ing time. Amazing technique that lad :clap2:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bruno is a class act, I'm glad we have him, he shows what can be done at an age if you look after yourself.
Plus the nimbleness is all down to his gluten free 'diet' IMO

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Gross's Cruyff turn early second half. Lovely commentary by WA having just watched the highlights on Player.

"Smalling may aswell come over and sit with me".

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bruno is a class act, I'm glad we have him, he shows what can be done at an age if you look after yourself.
Plus the nimbleness is all down to his gluten free 'diet' IMO

I am the same age as Bruno. I have a gluten free diet. I played a match today*. I can now barely walk. I am not a class act.:(

Admittedly my first in 14 months.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought Ashley Young looked incredibly suspect yesterday, but the MOTD experts were creaming over him. :shrug:

It was incredibly lazy punditry. Let’s focus on someone, it has to be the big team who won, but they were not very good so let’s focus on the goalscorer. Pathetic.

If anything they could have spent five minutes talking about Dunk Duffy. How many centre halves run the length of the pitch, play a one two with their striker and get a shot at goal. They should have been creaming themselves over that. Especially an away player at Old Trafford. It was incredible.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
It was incredibly lazy punditry. Let’s focus on someone, it has to be the big team who won, but they were not very good so let’s focus on the goalscorer. Pathetic.

If anything they could have spent five minutes talking about Dunk Duffy. How many centre halves run the length of the pitch, play a one two with their striker and get a shot at goal. They should have been creaming themselves over that. Especially an away player at Old Trafford. It was incredible.

And Dunk did this twice. What a player he has become.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Young was their biggest threat going forward but an absolute liability defending. He's no full back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here