Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Izquierdo or March on Tuesday

José or Solly to start on Tuesday

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who would you prefer to start?

Really hope CH goes with José personally but I’ll be chanting Solly’s name if we’re not in front on 70mins :wink:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I've voted Izzy bit of a confidence boost which he could do with, otherwise dunno. I think we can hold onto Izzy more concerned about Solly. We are gonna get knocks on the door come Jan for sure.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Izzy Brown through the middle with Knocky having license to roam left & right.

Through the middle of the bench but not on the pitch. In fact I would ask Chelsea if he can go back in January. if we sign that elusive striker. If we play as we did today we will get 3 points no problem.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As long as I adore SM, I think I'd prefer Jose to start and give Palarse a good old fright.
It's about time we have something to show these crude IMO :)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Jose definitely.

Seeing some of the Palarse fans celebrating after their MASSIVE win over Stoke, I think the away end will need a deep clean after those ultras have visited. God, they looked like they needed a bath.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I was going to vote Jose but changed my mind as Solly probably will have more fire in his belly from underperforming today and gets the rivalry more being a local lad.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I was going to vote Jose but changed my mind as Solly probably will have more fire in his belly from underperforming today and gets the rivalry more being a local lad.

Solly all day long , local lad and will make up for his slightly lacklustre performance today

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Wasn't Solly rejected by Palace before ending up at Lewes? If so he has a point to prove.

I would have said play both and leave Knocky on the bench, but thought Knocky was good today so he should keep his place.

Solly for me.... Just, then bring Izquierdo on to torment their fullback further after an hour..... Really wouldn't want to be their fullback on Tuesday

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've voted Izzy bit of a confidence boost which he could do with, otherwise dunno. I think we can hold onto Izzy more concerned about Solly. We are gonna get knocks on the door come Jan for sure.
No, just a straight choice between March and Jose for me - when we've got good wingers why play Izzy out of position? Makes no sense. Izzy might come on late as a sub for Gross, but I'm not really sure that ever achieves much. Gross appears to have enough stamina to do the full ninety minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here