Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Half and half pints.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone partake in the local "ale" speciality ?

A full three quarter pint bottle of cheap lager shaken into a plastic glass to produce a flat pint of 50 percent foam and flat lager ?

I didn't brave the food solution provided by Manchester United's official pie partner with pastry sponsored by Audi.

The bloke at the bar described it as "better than last season's".

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
The John Smiths was poured the same way however once settled it tasted absolutely fine. I did dare to try a Balti Pie and it was actually pretty good.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I sent 1 back for a repour. And then the second and third attempts. Gave up after that and had to absorb half a pint of foam

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I thought the 3 For £7.50 was cheap until my John Smiths turned out to be a half.
Pie was nice although messy. I think it was the United Pie of steak, chilli and something.

Jul 7, 2003
Did anyone try the 'Limited Edition' Burger Bar?

For those who were not able to attend, this appeared to be a cheese burger with ketchup but instead of a bun it was wrapped in pastry like a sausage roll. Even the picture made it look unappetising - like something rejected from the Greggs laboratory after a Friday lunchtime in the pub.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Did anyone try the 'Limited Edition' Burger Bar?

For those who were not able to attend, this appeared to be a cheese burger with ketchup but instead of a bun it was wrapped in pastry like a sausage roll. Even the picture made it look unappetising - like something rejected from the Greggs laboratory after a Friday lunchtime in the pub.
There was a chap trying to give his away. It was still wrapped in "pristine " condition but no takers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here