Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So where is Baldock?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Not in the squad, not played under 23 game for a few weeks , but not injured according to the manager.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not in the squad, not played under 23 game for a few weeks , but not injured according to the manager.

I think in the last CH press conference, prior to Manure game, he mentioned that SB had not come up to match fitness, as much as BK had.
Hopefully we will see him soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chris Hughton will NEVER rush a player back.

If that's the case this will be what he'll look like the next time we see Super Sam:-

soccer-man.jpg

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Possibly still suffering from non physical related health issues. Best leave him alone to get it sorted out and get well, hopefully he can then come back and do the business.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Oiled up on a private tropical beach, sucking sangria from the toned navel of a scantily clad sun kissed hottie (that's what I would be doing).

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Whilst I definitely don’t wish poor mental health on anyone (as a well documented sufferer myself) I would be very surprised if SB has had any kind of serious breakdown re injuries.

I mean without his goals we wouldn’t have got promoted, he was arguably playing his best quality football ever and signed a new three year deal no doubt on very generous and possibly life changing terms.

Money doesn’t by happiness I know but financial security goes a long way to helping I’m sure.

Fingers crossed he’s back in the stripes ASAP.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, on the basis we only had that number of over age 21 players (or something like that)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
In fact we have 26 over age 21 players, and the unlucky Ahannach missed out on the 25 squad.

Ahannach is the only professional at the club of any age who is not permitted to appear for us in the PL.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
In fact we have 26 over age 21 players, and the unlucky Ahannach missed out.

Ahannach is the only professional at the club of any age who is not permitted to appear for us in the PL.
Ah, thanks for the info. We have plenty of wingers so it makes sense Baldock was picked, let's see when the Jan window ends though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
He had very little (if any) pre-season, so I would think he is still a little way off being match fit

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Murray is 1 yellow away from a ban.

The bench is in sight for Sam - if he is ready.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Possibly still suffering from non physical related health issues. Best leave him alone to get it sorted out and get well, hopefully he can then come back and do the business.

Heard exactly the same, and not in the 23's squad again tonight. Wish him all the best be it 'that' or his calf, be good to see him back soon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here