Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans with half and half scarves

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Scarfs like that make us look like overawed tourists - "ooh look, Manchester/Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs etc (delete as applicable). Aren't they GREAT"

:cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just makes the purchaser look like no more than a football tourist. Let's hope the players show a better attitude.

Hundreds being sold outside ground kids and touristsmainly.

And that's why these exist. For tourists. Working at Heathrow I see people coming in from the world over to watch matches. Had a Slovenian gent just this morning coming to watch Tottenham v West Brom. Many of these are coming for the spectacle of a match without having any affinity for a particular team. For them, a half and half scarf is as much a memento of matchday as the humble programme is to us. Let them. I don't have to buy one.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Nothing wrong with them..... as long as half is blue and half is white.:ascarf:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
And that's why these exist. For tourists. Working at Heathrow I see people coming in from the world over to watch matches. Had a Slovenian gent just this morning coming to watch Tottenham v West Brom. Many of these are coming for the spectacle of a match without having any affinity for a particular team. For them, a half and half scarf is as much a memento of matchday as the humble programme is to us. Let them. I don't have to buy one.

We stood and watched the guy for ten mins couldn’t get them out his bag quick enough £10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

But this bloke has a Brighton shirt on! If you see him in the away end, throw him out. I'm going incognito in the home end 😎

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
These are not for Brighton fans though, are they.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here