Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans with half and half scarves

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Scarfs like that make us look like overawed tourists - "ooh look, Manchester/Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs etc (delete as applicable). Aren't they GREAT"

:cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just makes the purchaser look like no more than a football tourist. Let's hope the players show a better attitude.

Hundreds being sold outside ground kids and touristsmainly.

And that's why these exist. For tourists. Working at Heathrow I see people coming in from the world over to watch matches. Had a Slovenian gent just this morning coming to watch Tottenham v West Brom. Many of these are coming for the spectacle of a match without having any affinity for a particular team. For them, a half and half scarf is as much a memento of matchday as the humble programme is to us. Let them. I don't have to buy one.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Nothing wrong with them..... as long as half is blue and half is white.:ascarf:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
And that's why these exist. For tourists. Working at Heathrow I see people coming in from the world over to watch matches. Had a Slovenian gent just this morning coming to watch Tottenham v West Brom. Many of these are coming for the spectacle of a match without having any affinity for a particular team. For them, a half and half scarf is as much a memento of matchday as the humble programme is to us. Let them. I don't have to buy one.

We stood and watched the guy for ten mins couldn’t get them out his bag quick enough £10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

But this bloke has a Brighton shirt on! If you see him in the away end, throw him out. I'm going incognito in the home end 😎

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
These are not for Brighton fans though, are they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here