Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls TV vs YouTube

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Can’t help but think - if the club could just upload all the player interviews etc to YouTube they would reach a much greater audience and help to connect fans with the players, and help to draw in new fans. Plus YouTube content can be monetised- not sure how that would work out vs the subscription £ they get from Seagulls TV but is it time to re-think what they do?

The whole subscription thing seems a bit old fashioned when the Premier League has a global audience of potential fans- who can all access YouTube, but as potential fans are highly unlikely to sign up to a club subscription service..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can’t help but think - if the club could just upload all the player interviews etc to YouTube they would reach a much greater audience and help to connect fans with the players, and help to draw in new fans. Plus YouTube content can be monetised- not sure how that would work out vs the subscription £ they get from Seagulls TV but is it time to re-think what they do?

The whole subscription thing seems a bit old fashioned when the Premier League has a global audience of potential fans- who can all access YouTube, but as potential fans are highly unlikely to sign up to a club subscription service..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. Have long thought the same.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here