Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When the Seagulls follow the trawler.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tomorrow we face some exceptional players, under a cynical manager. In the first series of Sherlock Holmes, Jeremy Brett was in his pomp - insightful, acute, emathetique. In series two he had bags under his eyes - the start of his mental decline. Jose has bags under his eyes, and the look of a man disturbed. The joy and humour have gone from him.

Many years ago, Cantona delighted us all. When reminded recently of his kung fu kick, and whether he regretted it, he replied 'I loved it'.

Tomorrow we play a cynical club, monyball, with a history of adventure, now gone, but with a history of robbing us of the FA cup, too. The club I hate more than any.

Tomorrow, let the games begin. Bring it on.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tomorrow we face some exceptional players, under a cynical manager. In the first series of Sherlock Holmes, Jeremy Brett was in his pomp - insightful, acute, emathetique. In series two he had bags under his eyes - the start of his mental decline. Jose has bags under his eyes, and the look of a man disturbed. The joy and humour have gone from him.

Many years ago, Cantona delighted us all. When reminded recently of his kung fu kick, and whether he regretted it, he replied 'I loved it'.

Tomorrow we play a cynical club, monyball, with a history of adventure, now gone, but with a history of robbing us of the FA cup, too. The club I hate more than any.

Tomorrow, let the games begin. Bring it on.

Sounds like you watch the Yesterday TV channel toooooo much :wink:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
There are several clubs I dislike more than Manchester United but there are none whose fans I dislike more, especially those who live in the South of England.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I like Jose!!!

The whole Physio thing aside, when he was a knob, he’s an excellent manager and generally good value.

He does look unhappy though.

Man Utd? Meh! Whiteside cost us the final with the stamp on Ramsey, him I hate....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here