Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Seagulls travel help

May 14, 2015
Hi all,

It'll be my first time using the seagulls travel bus for the match on Tuesday against Palace. I've managed to get two tickets for us, thinking that the third person in the party couldn't make the game. Now that it turns out they can make the game, the Findon Valley stop that we are using has run out of tickets.

Does anyone know if the bus makes stops to pick up passengers along the way, or is it just one bus from each location? For example could the third person get on at West Worthing station, and then we get on the same bus at Findon Valley?

If this is the case, is there anywhere where the bus routes are displayed.

Hopefully the good folks of NSC can give me some help.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Stops are all listed on the website, and if you have any questions you can call or email them. Usually very responsive.

Jul 7, 2003
There are loads of coaches that run through the Worthing area but most Worthing pickups are sold out. Looks like only Goring Road & West Worthing Station (ST32) or Worthing Station (ST34) still available.

You could try calling as sometimes there is a change of vehicle which could add seats to your Findon pickup but unlikely at this late stage.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Stops are all listed on the website, and if you have any questions you can call or email them. Usually very responsive.

I've emailed them twice with a query about tickets I've bought and not heard anything back for weeks.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That's very odd - always tend to respond quickly. May be worth a telephone call, and a check of your spam folder.

Was just thinking that I bet the reply from them has ended up in the spam folder. Ta for the tip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here