Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mourhino gives a couple of comments about his next opponents!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
from http://www.manutd.com/en/MatchTrack...e-Mourinho-pre-Brighton-press-conference.aspx

BRIGHTON ARE DIFFICULT OPPONENTS

The boss was also keen to praise the Seagulls manager, saying: “I think Chris [Hughton] [has done] a great job since he took the team a few seasons ago and we must focus on this [match]. I know that we have a good record at home, I know that we are strong at home, but the opponent is going to be difficult for us.”

JOSE WARY OF BRIGHTON THREAT

Mourinho has admitted he is wary of Brighton’s threat, telling reporters: “[They are] ninth in the table, good team, difficult to beat, don't concede many goals, a mixture of physicality, aggression with also quality and creativity.”

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Running scared.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
I think he may have learnt after Huddersfield not to underestimate the opposition.

However I’m gearing myself up for the “we should be beating teams like...” and “it’s their cup final...” yawn

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Didn't he turn up at a home game just after he got the boot from Chelsea last time?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Trying to lessen the blow for when we nab all 3 points I see.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trying to lessen the blow for when we nab all 3 points I see.

Nah he doesn't want to be on the touchline next to a slightly agitated and titsy Hughton.

Mourhino ain't stooopid just typical school yard bully.
All noise right up until a proper grade A psychopath appears on the horizon, then he's the first man running for the hills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here