Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Songs to be played at the Amex before the Palace game

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
As title says songs to be played at the Amex on Tuesday before palace
mine is obvious but cant put the video up..Gypsies tramps and Thieves by Cher..
over to NSC finest for more

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can we just treat this like another league game ? Yes yes, I know it ISN'T, but ramping up all the pre-match hullabaloo at the Amex has only ever ended up BADLY.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Can we just treat this like another league game ? Yes yes, I know it ISN'T, but ramping up all the pre-match hullabaloo at the Amex has only ever ended up BADLY.

hey Easy its just a bit of fun. My boss is a Palace **** and has been going on about this game for months.... I'm sure nobody important will view this and change their game plan.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps something by Shed SEVEN?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Can we have the opera singer back ???

Maybe it needs an ARSE stunt to get the crowd going. I've noticed how now were in the premier league you are not such a terrorist.. you are now like Poodle Perry. Your Barbers Lap Dog.. Unrest out :whistle:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
hey Easy its just a bit of fun. My boss is a Palace **** and has been going on about this game for months.... I'm sure nobody important will view this and change their game plan.

Fair enough. I'm just badly SCARRED from previous attempts to "get things going" at that place. Its always guaranteed to bite us on the 'arris.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston - It Takes Two (Pence)

Erasure - Love To Hate You

Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum

Chris Farlowe - Out Of Time.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Fair enough. I'm just badly SCARRED from previous attempts to "get things going" at that place. Its always guaranteed to bite us on the 'arris.
might have to take the rest of the week off if we loose.. but if at the end of the season they go down it will b e worth it.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
How about 'Seasons in the Sun' by Terry Jacks.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Imagine if the club had the balls to pay either of these before the game, sadly the club will act like it's just another game in fear of upsetting some busy body in the crowd.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here