Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] United fan- i come in peace!

RedDevil

Nov 22, 2017
Hi All,

United fan here.... Season ticket holder and life long fan, looking forward to welcoming you guys on Saturday :) Always enjoy watching United play someone we haven't played against for a while and judging on your awesome start to the season, I'm not taking you guys lightly at all! Especially after we lost to Huddersfield- just goes to prove that anyone can beat anyone on their day. Our only saving grace is that our home form has greatly improved this season and the fact Pogba is back is a huge bonus!

Big admirer of Dunk and thought he was unlucky not to have been in the latest England Squad. Chris Hughton always comes across as a gent and I'm glad he's at a club that treats him with respect- Newcastle treated him appallingly! Knockaert and Murray are always a threat too and you guys always have a chance of scoring against us if Lindelof is playing!

The security at Old Trafford isn't as bad that's being made out. The only thing I will say, is that you usually get searched up to three times, once if you are coming over the bridge from the canal, once when you are on the footprint ( usually around the Holy trinity statue) and lastly when you go to the turnstiles. Getting in to Old Trafford, your best bet is to park a few miles away from the stadium and walk in if you can, there are many unofficial match day car parks that are anywhere between £5-£10 and these are all usually manned and hassle free!

Anyway, have a safe journey up, enjoy the day out (hopefully not the result) and I look forward to coming to The Amex in May( lovely stadium by the way, one of my colleagues is an albion fan and we went to the leeds game last year)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Come on Jose, this is really you, isn't it,
You must agree the sea is choppy in Brighton this morning :wink:

Last edited:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Thanks RedDevil. Here’s hoping Lukaku doesn’t find his scoring boots before Saturday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Hi All,
Especially after we lost to Huddersfield- just goes to prove that anyone can beat anyone on their day.

That's true. Anyone can beat anyone on their day, so I suppose you have a slight chance of beating us.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi All,

United fan here.... Season ticket holder and life long fan, looking forward to welcoming you guys on Saturday :) Always enjoy watching United play someone we haven't played against for a while and judging on your awesome start to the season, I'm not taking you guys lightly at all! Especially after we lost to Huddersfield- just goes to prove that anyone can beat anyone on their day. Our only saving grace is that our home form has greatly improved this season and the fact Pogba is back is a huge bonus!

Big admirer of Dunk and thought he was unlucky not to have been in the latest England Squad. Chris Hughton always comes across as a gent and I'm glad he's at a club that treats him with respect- Newcastle treated him appallingly! Knockaert and Murray are always a threat too and you guys always have a chance of scoring against us if Lindelof is playing!

The security at Old Trafford isn't as bad that's being made out. The only thing I will say, is that you usually get searched up to three times, once if you are coming over the bridge from the canal, once when you are on the footprint ( usually around the Holy trinity statue) and lastly when you go to the turnstiles. Getting in to Old Trafford, your best bet is to park a few miles away from the stadium and walk in if you can, there are many unofficial match day car parks that are anywhere between £5-£10 and these are all usually manned and hassle free!

Anyway, have a safe journey up, enjoy the day out (hopefully not the result) and I look forward to coming to The Amex in May( lovely stadium by the way, one of my colleagues is an albion fan and we went to the leeds game last year)

What are your views on Haha?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Was thinking of parking in Salford, near the BBC place, and walking from there - is that not a good idea?

RedDevil

Nov 22, 2017
Is The Quadrant (Great Stone Rd) still ok for away fans (I don’t wear colours anyway) ? I’ll do my old crawl of The Lloyd’s, Spread Eagle and The Oak

I don't know to be honest, I haven't been to The Quadrant for some time, I was a regular at Sam Platts before they tore it down and now try to go to Hotel Football beforehand.....

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

Why do you think he persists with Lindelof instead of say giving Tuanzebe a chance?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hi All,

United fan here
Hereford United? Sheffield? Maybe the dizzying heights of Newcastle or Leeds?

Always enjoy watching United play someone we haven't played against for a while and judging on your awesome start to the season
Awesome? We've hardly set the league alight, we've just fought for some points, which is all we really hoped for.
I'm not taking you guys lightly at all!
Don't worry, you can pay for the celebrations in advance, we won't be getting anything.
Especially after we lost to Huddersfield
Yeah, that was away though. You've only let one goal in at home.
Big admirer of Dunk and thought he was unlucky not to have been in the latest England Squad. Chris Hughton always comes across as a gent and I'm glad he's at a club that treats him with respect
:thumbsup:

Cheers

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Nope i'm from Failsworth! Lol, the only time I've been to Crawley is when I've gone to Gatwick!
Ha, my wife is from Failsworth and a United fan too. I've tried to convert her though but she still shows certain Utd tendencies. Think this one is likely to be a fairly routine Utd win unfortunately. We have a slightly bigger game on Tuesday. A night out around the Failsworth Pole ain't what it used to be!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here