Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Now TV Black Friday deal 12 months Sky Sports for £199

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Just a heads up for fans without Sky Sports, a years worth for 16.58 a month which seems like a really good price. You will need the app on your phone, tablet or Smart TV, alternatively the Now TV boxes are cheap or you can use laptop or desktop. A decent broadband helps too. Hope it helps someone.

http://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just a heads up for fans without Sky Sports, a years worth for 16.58 a month which seems like a really good price. You will need the app on your phone, tablet or Smart TV, alternatively the Now TV boxes are cheap or you can use laptop or desktop. A decent broadband helps too. Hope it helps someone.

http://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

Thanks for the tip - If you go to Now TV via a TopCashback Link you also get £20 cashback on purchase.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I thought Sky Sports was £16/month anyway?!
was that for the sky sports channels to be added to your package? I doubt you were paying £16 for everything (apart from broadband) but I'm happy to be corrected could be a better deal than this.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Yes I think so but if you make a new account with a different email you can use it.

Hi...sorry to bother but if like myself you have a Now TV account and Box, any idea if you can reset the box completely and then submit new account details (email etc). I would try but no internet at home and I am at a cafe...failing that just buy a new box I guess, which is still a big saving :)

Any prior experience of this?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I can't be certain but I think you just re enter the account details, I have loads of spares if you want a new box postage only

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I can't be certain but I think you just re enter the account details, I have loads of spares if you want a new box postage only

Thanks I will have a look and revert back...internet down till 4.30pm according to Virgin, I am on the look out for a new provider today...somewhat inspired me.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not for everyone but £1.99 for Eurosport for a YEAR...

Eurosport Player is offering an annual subscription for £1.99. You need to enter the code below in the relevant box when signing up at https://www.eurosportplayer.com, which will reduce the price from £30 to £1.99 if successful (apparently they have a limited number of discounted signups):

BFRIDAYUK199

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here