Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Oh fountain of all knowledge - in-line skates.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Many moons ago NSC came up trumps with some top notch skateboard advice when I was looking for a 'proper' board, for the boy, it's still going strong and proved to be excellent VFM.

T'is that time of year again, only now I'm looking for a 'proper' pair of in-line skates for Lil Miss Stat.
Once again though I have no idea what I'm shopping for and am somewhat paranoid I'm going to shell out a large amount of cash on the equivalent of these:-

il_340x270.1225525045_tgiy.jpg

:lol: (life was so much simpler back then)

She's outgrown her traditional boots and does skate very well.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Many moons ago NSC came up trumps with some top notch skateboard advice when I was looking for a 'proper' board, for the boy, it's still going strong and proved to be excellent VFM.

T'is that time of year again, only now I'm looking for a 'proper' pair of in-line skates for Lil Miss Stat.
Once again though I have no idea what I'm shopping for and am somewhat paranoid I'm going to shell out a large amount of cash on the equivalent of these:-

View attachment 91323

:lol: (life was so much simpler back then)

She's outgrown her traditional boots and does skate very well.

Blimey, seeing those old style skates took me back 30 odds years. My grandfather used to Skate along Madera Drive in the late 80's and for a man who was in his late 60's he was very good. Mind you he had modern skates at the time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here