Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Palace interview

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Does anyone one here live / work / have a genuinely good relationship with a Palace fan? A fairly articulate Palace fan that is, one who doesn't still throw rocks at the moon or burn anything that doesn't move?

Had a call from Premier League Promotions (the PL's official broadcast partner) this morning to ask for a Brighton fan and a Palace fan to interview together to talk about the rivalry (the ongoing narrative still seems to be that it's a rivalry that's a mystery to everyone; we've done at last three of these things this season). They'd like you to do a piece to camera together - won't take more than 10 minutes - as soon as possible.

I can't say I know anyone well enough whom I can whistle up at short notice. If you do, and you're interested in doing this, let me know, and I'll pass the details on.

Cheers, Al.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Does anyone one here live / work / have a genuinely good relationship with a Palace fan? A fairly articulate Palace fan that is, one who doesn't still throw rocks at the moon or burn anything that doesn't move?

Had a call from Premier League Promotions (the PL's official broadcast partner) this morning to ask for a Brighton fan and a Palace fan to interview together to talk about the rivalry (the ongoing narrative still seems to be that it's a rivalry that's a mystery to everyone; we've done at last three of these things this season). They'd like you to do a piece to camera together - won't take more than 10 minutes - as soon as possible.

I can't say I know anyone well enough whom I can whistle up at short notice. If you do, and you're interested in doing this, let me know, and I'll pass the details on.

Cheers, Al.

I know you've used me already, but I work with a Palace fan. PM/text/call if we can help.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've got to know a couple of Palace fans through work, annoyingly two of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
A bit of fun rivalry fine. Just never been able to understand why somebody should hate somebody because they support another team. Have watched several Brighton Palace games with Palace supporting friends from work No problem Have witnessed abuse given to opposition supporters as come of train at both grounds. Nothing short of unbelievable that people can get in such a state.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Cheers, Al.

My Son is a Palace fan, whilst I love him dearly we enjoy a considerable amount of friendly banter on this fact!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My Son is a Palace fan, whilst I love him dearly we enjoy a considerable amount of friendly banter on this fact!

Blimey, that beats the thread by the chap letting his son wear a chelsea shirt to the Amex!

Your parenting skills are about to be ripped apart...

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here