Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Quick question about P&R Busses

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After the parking and escaping issues this season, I am going to get the Mill Hill P&R bus away from the stadium....Can someone let me know ( I cant see it on the site) where the stop is after the game for the bus.

Are they all signposted?

I assume you walk around via the West side of the ground as they let the away fans out down the east stand way?

Thanks folks

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Quick question about P&R Busses

All signposted at the bottom of the stairs on the road past Bennett’s Field.

I’m in the east and always walk against the tide of away fans.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You can walk round any part of the ground, and join the queue going up the road to the car park. Mark sure you are in the correct queue as there are two queues, just ask someine ahead of you, they will let you know which one it is.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
You are right, you walk to behind the South / East corner and head to the coach park. The Mill Road P&R queue is on the right hand side (closest to the grass bank) and goes up the stairs to the busses.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Go via the East Dave. Stoke arnt bringing many and most will be on coaches anyway.
The west route takes you up the steps and the west holds more than the east and south combined so less foot traffic.
Plus you queue up the access road not the stairs, they are for the Seagull Travel and away coaches

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Go via the East Dave. Stoke arnt bringing many and most will be on coaches anyway.
The west route takes you up the steps and the west holds more than the east and south combined so less foot traffic.
Plus you queue up the access road not the stairs, they are for the Seagull Travel and away coaches

what no stoke fans...I thought we were all to go and punch them ....sorry "fist pump " them

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here