Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] #Whitelion

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have PMd him since his last brush with mayhem, but have got no reply. He's been in hospital but that doesn't usually stop him posting on NSC. I don't know the bloke as such, but we have chatted a bit. I'm a bit worried. No posts now since 29 Oct. If any of you know him, can you check to make sure he's OK?

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
I have PMd him since his last brush with mayhem, but have got no reply. He's been in hospital but that doesn't usually stop him posting on NSC. I don't know the bloke as such, but we have chatted a bit. I'm a bit worried. No posts now since 29 Oct. If any of you know him, can you check to make sure he's OK?

did some plastering for him about 4 weeks ago but all gone quite??? hope his ok

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Yeah I've been wondering about him too. Think he was living a crazy life tbh, but hope his OK. Think he lives in Southwick.

Jul 7, 2003
Bounced in the hope someone can put our minds at rest

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

I think he is back!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports