Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New shirts are available from tomorrow

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I was on the stadium tour today and there were loads of boxes in the West Lower concourse, behind the shop. Looked like shirts in the box one of the staff was going through. Made in Bangladesh apparently.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Friend wants a shirt for a 4 yr old who’s more like a 7 yr old. All I can see online is the smallest size of 8-10 years which will be too big... is this correct - surely there’s smaller?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
On line sales available from 9am on Wednesday ( if they don't all sell tomorrow night ).

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Friend wants a shirt for a 4 yr old who’s more like a 7 yr old. All I can see online is the smallest size of 8-10 years which will be too big... is this correct - surely there’s smaller?!

Would he not fit in a size 5-6 on the kids shirts? I think this is the only size they have in stock at moment as been looking online for ages for one 3-4 and one 4-5 for both my little ones.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would he not fit in a size 5-6 on the kids shirts? I think this is the only size they have in stock at moment as been looking online for ages for one 3-4 and one 4-5 for both my little ones.

Oh that’s about the size I’m after I think! I didn’t realise there were any in stock at all.. on the website the only sizes it shows is from 8-10 although none in stock.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh that’s about the size I’m after I think! I didn’t realise there were any in stock at all.. on the website the only sizes it shows is from 8-10 although none in stock.
You need to scroll down to the 'home little kids kit' section, not look under Junior Kits.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here