Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Tablet advice

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looking for a new tablet and hoping to get a good deal with Black Friday deals this week. We’ve had a google nexus 10 inch for about 4 years now which has served us well but seems to be on its way out, any recommendations for something of a similar or better spec, preferably for under £250??

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ask Dougie Donnelly

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Got an Amazon Fire 10 for my birthday. Lovely hardware, but I'd give it a miss in future. The app store is absolutely minimal. I managed to install the Google Play app store, and it "almost" works, but can't recommend it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bit left field but after a bit of research I went for the Huawei m3 8 inch to replace my ageing Nexus 7.

Lovely thing with amazing speakers.

I've got the version that takes a SIM which is a bit difficult to track down.

If you don't need mobile you should be able to get one at slighty above your budget.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Im looking at the new Samsung 18,4" jobbie.
I have had the same ipad for the last 5 years and its now a bit slow.
I was going to replace it with a ipad pro, but i only use it as a web browser, don't use any apps on it, or stream any videos ect so believe the pro will be overkill for what i want it for.
As anyone got one of these Samsung's?

Quick bounce - hoping to persuade Santa to buy me a new android tablet to replace my elderly and becoming temperamental Hudl. Words of wisdom invited.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Doves

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Well, I've had iPads for the last few years and they've been great. Seen no reason to change.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here