Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Argus footy image archives at the racecourse Dec 9/10.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile-1.jpg

If you're of the older generation of playing football in Brighton way back, the Argus is showing it's archives of images at the racecourse, December 9 & 10.
This is of interest to me, as I'm sure I played against some Brighton teams when I was a yoof :)

Argus editor Arron Hendy said it will be a great chance for readers to find pictures of sports stars and to find pictures of themselves.

He said: “Even if you don’t know anybody in pictures like these there is something truly wonderful in looking through the thousands of pictures which have been tidied up and ordered.

“You will be able to come down and look through sections like sport, television and films and even look through alphabetically to see any pictures we took of you.

So if you played for a pub team or a youth team in the 1970s and 1980s you may well find a picture of you and all your teammate, which will no doubt help bring back lots of fantastic memories."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15660398.The_Argus_archive_to_go_show_at_Brighton_Racecourse/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here