Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester Pubs Showing Game

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
Hi All,

I am heading up to Manny next weekend for a mate's Birthday celebrations. I am the only Albion supporter in the group and sadly won't be heading to Old Trafford.

My question is - we are not a TV game, but is there any chance that any of the pubs in Manchester might be showing a stream of the game?

Ideally want to be off my tits in a pub watching the game as opposed to glued to my laptop in the Air BnB.

Thanks in Advance.

MS

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Probaby better off posing this question on a Manchester Utd fans forum. I suspect there’ll be a pub in that fair city that’s streaming the game.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Hi All,

I am heading up to Manny next weekend for a mate's Birthday celebrations. I am the only Albion supporter in the group and sadly won't be heading to Old Trafford.

My question is - we are not a TV game, but is there any chance that any of the pubs in Manchester might be showing a stream of the game?

Ideally want to be off my tits in a pub watching the game as opposed to glued to my laptop in the Air BnB.

Thanks in Advance.

MS

Could try The Wave, just down the round from the coach station. Defo the most 'interesting' pub in manchester, and used to stream games. You will feel like you are in a set from Shameless tho. My mates still take the piss that I am the only person ever to be refused entry there......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here