Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who’s going in the Man Utd section next week ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hoping to be there but not sure what a tout would charge outside to a southerner ?!

Would you risk travelling all the way from Brighton to Manchester and back in the hope of getting a match ticket? Or even a fake one? Having queued for nearly six hours for a ticket for Manchester United v Crawley in the FA Cup a few years back (yes, I should have been at Stoke) likelihood is they'll charge a small fortune. Old Trafford is a stadium that blows you away though - much like the Millennium Stadium or Wembley.

Personally I wouldn't chance it. Touts are like drug dealers; wrong 'un's and greedy.

theboybilly

Would you risk travelling all the way from Brighton to Manchester and back in the hope of getting a match ticket? Or even a fake one? Having queued for nearly six hours for a ticket for Manchester United v Crawley in the FA Cup a few years back (yes, I should have been at Stoke) likelihood is they'll charge a small fortune. Old Trafford is a stadium that blows you away though - much like the Millennium Stadium or Wembley.

Personally I wouldn't chance it. Touts are like drug dealers; wrong 'un's and greedy.

I agree with this as United, Liverpool and the rest of the big clubs have a network of touts. They have their regular 'clients' and you will (if you look) see them doing their trade over the phone on the trains and in pubs near the ground. Tickets will pass from tout to tout dependant on where they have seats and where the customer wants. Under this level you will have the wannabees that may or may not have proper tickets. You wouldn't be the first to be mugged off by one of these. Would you know who to approach? I wouldn't risk it outside Old Trafford so you are left with going round 'Home' pubs. Your choice but I would advise against it

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yep, going up on a coach with 20 Man Utd fans, in the captains lounge then a seat in the Stretford end , oh joy.
If anyone can offer me a lifeline of a ticket in our end I’ll be extremely grateful.....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hoping to be there but not sure what a tout would charge outside to a southerner ?!

Not sure having a southern accent would make a difference. This is Man United we are talking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here