Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joel Pohjanpalo

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Poll

Vote now!

O I've never heard of him, but he's brilliant, sign him up!
O I've never heard of him; he's shit!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Only valued at €1.5m,which is very cheap, on transfermarket.

And Lewis Dunk is valued at £4.5m on transfermkt. Unless you think that Lewis is genuinely worth that amount, can we agree that all figures on Transfermkt can be safely ignored? Please.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
And Lewis Dunk is valued at £4.5m on transfermkt. Unless you think that Lewis is genuinely worth that amount, can we agree that all figures on Transfermkt can be safely ignored? Please.

IMHO the values on there are about 1/3 of the actual value. So he would still be reasonably cheap, even if it was as much as 1/5th .

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Seems unsettled in Leverkusen. To my understanding very good goal/minute ratio.

Worth scouting?

The ratio is distorted by the fact that he scored a hat trick off the bench against Hamburg last season.

I do think he's worth a gamble, but as we're 8th and likely to be comfortably mid table by January (hopefully), surely we can attract strikers of a slightly higher caliber?

Odin

Apr 10, 2015
The ratio is distorted by the fact that he scored a hat trick off the bench against Hamburg last season.

I do think he's worth a gamble, but as we're 8th and likely to be comfortably mid table by January (hopefully), surely we can attract strikers of a slightly higher caliber?

Totally agree. We can most likely attract more established striker, but this lad might be a good back up/super sub

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Whooooaàa slow down....we may be eighth now but could be bottom three by Christmas. Let's hope not but it still could be a very hard long slog to avoid relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here