Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton on Womens Football Show last Sunday

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Good piece on Brighton in the most recent Womens Football Show including interviews with Hope Powell, Laura Rafferty and Paul Barber detailing the clubs ambition for the team. Best quote for me was from Barber: 'Brighton is a city which prides itself on being welcoming to all sexes, all types of people and football shouldn't be any different' :clap2: :bowdown:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09g7h2r/the-womens-football-show-2017-12112017 - the piece on Brighton starts about 23 minutes in.

UTA! :albion2:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Good piece on Brighton in the most recent Womens Football Show including interviews with Hope Powell, Laura Rafferty and Paul Barber detailing the clubs ambition for the team. Best quote for me was from Barber: 'Brighton is a city which prides itself on being welcoming to all sexes, all types of people and football shouldn't be any different' :clap2: :bowdown:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09g7h2r/the-womens-football-show-2017-12112017 - the piece on Brighton starts about 23 minutes in.

UTA! :albion2:

Just watched it myself. Really good piece, and it's amazing how quickly things are moving on with the women's set up at Brighton. Although I do feel a pang of nostalgia for those dank and drizzly Sunday afternoons at Withdean, nipping round to the pub for a swift half and a mars bar at half time.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just watched it myself. Really good piece, and it's amazing how quickly things are moving on with the women's set up at Brighton. Although I do feel a pang of nostalgia for those dank and drizzly Sunday afternoons at Withdean, nipping round to the pub for a swift half and a mars bar at half time.

The Stanley Alehouse just outside the Culver Road ground is an excellent alternative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here