Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oscar's moved on again

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Oscar Garcia has quit his job at Saint-Etienne. He had made a promising start but the 0-5 derby humping by Lyon was his last game.

He seems to be becoming a bit of a mercenary/nomad.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
7782e.jpg

I can't spend Navidad in France. Maybe I can go back to Israel--Hemed & Kayal don't bother with Navidad.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Such is the life of journeymen in football management ... doing better than Phil Brown though

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oscar Garcia walks out at Saint Etienne

Probably saved himself the sack. Was under a lot of pressure after their 5-0 derby defeat by Lyon and other bad results. Shame, that was a good job for him, and he did well for us at a difficult time.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Is this becoming a trend for him? He needs to be careful or it will be a reputation he can't shake off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Probably saved himself the sack. Was under a lot of pressure after their 5-0 derby defeat by Lyon and other bad results. Shame, that was a good job for him, and he did well for us at a difficult time.

Quality band Saint Etienne! Bill Kenwright - he's on the phone: "You're in a bad way. Join our club, nothing can stop us now" etc

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Is this becoming a trend for him? He needs to be careful or it will be a reputation he can't shake off.

Already has one despite some posters on here rushing to defend him when i mentioned this before.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd forgotten all about him till this thread popped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Should go to Italy where managers usually only last a year max anyway. Would suit him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Already has one despite some posters on here rushing to defend him when i mentioned this before.

Did a good job for us given the complete **** up following Poyet’s departure and the selling off of our best players. May not have been attractive to watch but getting us to the playoffs was a miracle given an injury crisis from hell and the loss of our best players. Not being backed by Bloom meant he walked and Bloom rethought his recruitment policy.

What’s to complain about?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everton job is still available.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Cool! Really liked Oscar, my mum bought my cat this for Christmas, It reminded me of him

Attachments

• 9B8619B3-80C1-4AF6-8BCB-35E8CBEF5358.jpeg
    9B8619B3-80C1-4AF6-8BCB-35E8CBEF5358.jpeg
    815.3 KB · Views: 733

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here