Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be in goal on Monday ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Matt will be back Saturday, 2 days rest and a late kick off Monday will help.

Better than Krul given his recent performances...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m hoping Ryan will be alright. Krul was shocking at Stevenage.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Its hardly 'gruelling' in first class/ business class with a seat that fully reclines to a bed...

It’s a very fair point. If he does it probably it really shouldn’t effect him at all. He will be very used to this routine and the Monday night fixture helps this enormously.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surely at the latest he'll be on a flight out of Australia on Thursday morning (their time), which would then get him back to the UK on Thursday evening (our time)?

For some reason I thought it was Thursday today. But yes hopefully he is on the Qantas flight at 6am tomorrow to be back tomorrow evening, or worst case Friday morning.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is he ahead or behind? I believe it is now Wednesday evening in which case why was this game not played Tuesday like most of the others?
He'll play but expect a 'nudger' behind the goal to wake him up every now and then.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is he ahead or behind? I believe it is now Wednesday evening in which case why was this game not played Tuesday like most of the others?
He'll play but expect a 'nudger' behind the goal to wake him up every now and then.

11 hours ahead. But flying back

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If he’s got an early flight tomorrow morning (AU time), I suspect he’ll be nursing a hangover.

768d4464f6f31bc2357a2d483faa2bba.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Ryan has got one more days rest than the last international break as he would have flown back to the UK after a Wednesday night (Aussie time) game to play against Everton on the Sunday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here