Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Brazil

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
England look like an average European side. Can't help thinking that it's second round at best next summer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gomez looking absolute quality, our recruitment team are pretty damn good. Shame we couldn’t convince him to come here rather than stay and fight for a place at Liverpool. I wonder how close we got.

Hart having his best England game in living memory.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brazilian does a cross field pass - 40 yards - and the ITV summariser (Glenn Twaddle) has instant multiple orgasm. Just looked a bit like one of Dunk's average efforts to me...........

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brazilian does a cross field pass - 40 yards - and the ITV summariser (Glenn Twaddle) has instant multiple orgasm. Just looked a bit like one of Dunk's average efforts to me...........

I think Hoddle has a better idea than anyone as to what is a quality long ball, he played enough of them :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how many of the players on display tonight will have played against the mighty Albion by the end of the season. We are living the dream....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
same England who have taken the ranked 1st and 2nd teams in the world to draws? with kids and Prem reserves?
Germany had a weakened team and it was a game that nothing happened and Brazil have been crap for years.No goals and sadly like most internationals it's another bore fest.

I'd ban international football for 10 years or so as it needs a break and needs to go back to basics before it can improve.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Germany had a weakened team and it was a game that nothing happened and Brazil have been crap for years.No goals and sadly like most internationals it's another bore fest.

I'd ban international football for 10 years or so as it needs a break and needs to go back to basics before it can improve.

Bloody hell, are you a manic depressive by choice? I am one of the first to moan about England but come on, these were two impressive displays against the best. Defensively we were brilliant tonight.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I wonder how many of the players on display tonight will have played against the mighty Albion by the end of the season. We are living the dream....

Tend to agree but in my opinion the prem is a really boring division with little entertainment and to be frank I'm just glad mr bloom can get something financial benefits at long last.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here