Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On fraudulent student loans

****ing unbeliveable

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I had to turn it off for fear of becoming a Racist!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What channel is this on? I wanted to watch it and expected it to be on BBC1, but all we have here is some 80's revival shit for Children in Need.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What channel is this on? I wanted to watch it and expected it to be on BBC1, but all we have here is some 80's revival shit for Children in Need.

It was before that...I turned over to marvel at Italy contriving to feck it up against Sweden.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Crowd full of late forties mums enjoy it :)

Yes, but the reaction of the crowd in the background as the kids were trying to work out how to play vinyl and they slid the needle across it was gold. Noooooooooooooo.
Sorry, took the thread away there, it was shocking and I also went down the racist route I am afraid, made me feel terrible.
Plymouth Uni involved too, will be very interesting to see any repercussions on this.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think Plymouth University are probably feeling ever so slightly miffed about this programme. There's not a huge amount they can do to ensure the work are sent is written by the student that puts their name on it, if it is bespoke work. Happens all the time.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Why are several of the posters on this thread worried that they might be racists, what was it about the program that made them feel like this?

Shall we just say that the majority of those behind the fraudulent actions were of certain backgrounds. I think this does need to be addressed, we cannot pretend that it is everyone and all cultures at this type of fraud, there is a very clear link to culture and i would say it is racist to NOT look at that factor.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Shall we just say that the majority of those behind the fraudulent actions were of certain backgrounds. I think this does need to be addressed, we cannot pretend that it is everyone and all cultures at this type of fraud, there is a very clear link to culture and i would say it is racist to NOT look at that factor.

The amount of fradulent documents included in university applications from places like (obviously) Nigeria, Pakistan, India and the Middle East is incredible. There's no training provided in how to detect them (Home Office should do this for international applications) and no time to follow them all up, so it rarely gets done at all. This programme is alarming but not in the slightest bit shocking (not to me anyway, but I work in this area).

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The amount of fradulent documents included in university applications from places like (obviously) Nigeria, Pakistan, India and the Middle East is incredible. There's no training provided in how to detect them (Home Office should do this for international applications) and no time to follow them all up, so it rarely gets done at all. This programme is alarming but not in the slightest bit shocking (not to me anyway, but I work in this area).

A good friend of mine is a fraud investigator for car crash claims, amazing how many times certainly nationalities are involved in such incidents.

Jan 30, 2008
A good friend of mine is a fraud investigator for car crash claims, amazing how many times certainly nationalities are involved in such incidents.
the moment the Romanians had free access to this country the writing was on the wall
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here