Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zahahaha misses World Cup

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
But I don't understand. Surely there's been some kind of mistake? I thought Zaha was the best player in the world, better even than Ronaldo or Messi? His team must have qualified in that case.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Zaha will be otherwise occupied in Madrid anyway during the World Cup.

Capture.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But I don't understand. Surely there's been some kind of mistake? I thought Zaha was the best player in the world, better even than Ronaldo or Messi? His team must have qualified in that case.

You're being really unfair on Zaha there. He's quite modest about his own abilities and only rates himself as the 3rd best player in the world.

Capture.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That tosspot cost me a fair bit of money two weeks running 1.) Equalising against West Ham on 90+6 minutes. 2.) Missing an open goal at Wembley v Spurs last Sunday.

#justice

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Possibly a bit of a shame? Could have done with him being worried about getting injured ahead of the tournament at the tail end of the season and easing up a little?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wanted by Arsenal, apparently. £30m+...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Wanted by Arsenal, apparently. £30m+...

BBC gossip: Arsenal are planning a £35m bid to sign Crystal Palace's Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 25, as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez. (Sun)

Carrying Arsenal is a bit of a step up from rolling the turd of Palace in glitter.

But Winifred needs to be loved and was not professional enough to make it at ManUre. Another mugging looms and a ridiculous windfall for CPFC2010.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here