Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kansas City Chief 2nd - and subject to an unlikely photo for 1st - after the clear likely winner crumbled about 2 out

*EDIT* Confirmed 2nd @ 16/1 hurrah! :clap:

Excellent I took 25/1

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A question for those who back TB’s horses - in overall terms, are you well into profit from doing this?

For the first time for me, I’ve got into betting in the last few months, but haven’t pursued these tips, yet.

Around 50/50 for me, shame Kansas City Chief didn't win........

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A question for those who back TB’s horses - in overall terms, are you well into profit from doing this?

For the first time for me, I’ve got into betting in the last few months, but haven’t pursued these tips, yet.
If you'd put a quid on each of his runners over jumps and on the flat for the past 5 years you'd be about £75 up. He's a lucky owner.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003

They certainly aren't tips when I post them, I just let people know they are running and rarely back them. He had a golden run but those horses are all getting older now, the likes of Penhill, Stratum Withold and Libressa Breeze. Would expect him to buy a few more soon.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They certainly aren't tips when I post them, I just let people know they are running and rarely back them. He had a golden run but those horses are all getting older now, the likes of Penhill, Stratum Withold and Libressa Breeze. Would expect him to buy a few more soon.

Thanks.

I’ll keep a look out for this thread in future.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To save being after-timed by the great man, I may or may not have a bet it will depend entirely if I can get near a betting shop.

If I do minimal E/W

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just had notification that Templeross is running in the 3.07 at Uttoxeter tomorrow

Looks like a right old scrag end of a race, not one to overthink or overstudy the form, such as it is. TB horse as likely to run into a place as any of 'em IMHO. Ditto the other horse in the same race with the same (Mulholland) trainer RUNASIMI which - based purely on it's figures - certainly knows where the winning post is (currently 10/1 on bet365). Recommend a small e/w on each, tho a forecast might be a TAD ambitious

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here