Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Forgot I put a quid on yesterday too, 30 big ones not bad I suppose

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Both Talksport2 and 5Live pre and post this latest winner, covered the Tony Bloom success in racing. They mentioned another race a few months back where he won again, with a huge punt himself, which resulted in the odds shortening massively.

I'm not really into betting, but I'm elated to see yet more success for midas touch TB.

Are any of you winning big on TB's horses? Has it led to you placing largely stakes than you otherwise would?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably posted this on here before, but will never tire of posting it...

Couple of years back I was up Brighton Races. TB had a runner in the Harry Bloom (ie his grandad's) Memorial Trophy. Prize money for the winner was £2K or thereabouts. Anyways, TB's horse won. I can honestly say I've never SEEN a bloke so proud as TB that day. Clucked like a mother hen, fussing around, making sure his whole family squeezed onto the winner's rostrum for the official photo. Smile a mile wide.

No matter what else TB goes on to achieve, that memory will live long with me.

Top top bloke! :bowdown:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Probably posted this on here before, but will never tire of posting it...

Couple of years back I was up Brighton Races. TB had a runner in the Harry Bloom (ie his grandad's) Memorial Trophy. Prize money for the winner was £2K or thereabouts. Anyways, TB's horse won. I can honestly say I've never SEEN a bloke so proud as TB that day. Clucked like a mother hen, fussing around, making sure his whole family squeezed onto the winner's rostrum for the official photo. Smile a mile wide.

No matter what else TB goes on to achieve, that memory will live long with me.

Top top bloke! :bowdown:

The same beaming smile after an Amex game last Easter. A really positive bloke, making dreams happen.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
The same beaming smile after an Amex game last Easter. A really positive bloke, making dreams happen.
It really should be no surprise that TB's Midas touch extends to his horseracing operation.

With only one "blip" in about 7 or 8 years now you would think we would have more confidence about what he is doing with the Albion... [emoji846]

I know it is wrong to look ahead, and seem not to appreciate what we already have, but I honestly think he will be aiming as much as possible to mix it in the top half of the PL rather than fight relegation every year.

What TB aims for he generally achieves.

This may all be too obvious for words but I find it hard to get my head round...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here