Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Tavus in the first race at Windsor this evening.. clear favourite but you’re not going to get rich backing this one at a rather skinny 6/5...
Looks a good prospect and should win this though...

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Good positive ride from the winner.
Ran ok in third considering he was pulling early.
Definitely not one to write off.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Both Withhold and Stratum declared for the plate.
Stratum backed into 8/1 second favourite and Withhold not far behind at 10’s, with local lad and champion apprentice Jason Watson booked to ride... NRNB now so time to have a dabble :rave:

Withhold is back tomorrow, 2:25 Newbury.
First run since his trip to Australia in October.
Currently 6/1 joint favourite and goes very well fresh, having won on his seasonal debut the last 2 years.
Just saying...
Please gamble responsibly. :albion2:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Withhold is back tomorrow, 2:25 Newbury.
First run since his trip to Australia in October.
Currently 6/1 joint favourite and goes very well fresh, having won on his seasonal debut the last 2 years.
Just saying...
Please gamble responsibly. :albion2:

Having bled badly in Australia, I couldn't be touching him here. That's not to say he wont hose up.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Having bled badly in Australia, I couldn't be touching him here. That's not to say he wont hose up.

I know what you’re saying but he’s won me a few quid the last two seasons and owes me nothing. Apparently he’s had a wind op since Oz, has a history of bleeding but Charlton wouldn’t be running him if he didn’t think he was cherry ripe...
Worth a couple of quid each way at those odds....

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I’m on at 7’s, wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t back him... as you say THPP, the Bloom string isn’t in particularly inspiring form this year to date... but his luck has to turn sometime :lizard:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I’m on at 7’s, wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t back him... as you say THPP, the Bloom string isn’t in particularly inspiring form this year to date... but his luck has to turn sometime :lizard:

He had a 10/1 winner a couple of weeks ago

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
He had a 10/1 winner a couple of weeks ago

I was thinking more about the big Saturday horses, Librisa Breeze, Penhill, Stratum & Withhold etc etc
Seems a while since we’ve seen him win a big Saturday TV race....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here