Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Librisa Breeze needing some serious help from the handicapper to get competitive again as he's certainly not the force of old.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Was watching on my phone and couldn't really see what had happened.

the programme editor did a real crap job (by zoomimg in) didnt he ?

jockey gave him a great ride right up til the last , unluckiest loser of the year (so far anyhow)!:down:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
What does that mean?

It turned it's head to the left side rather quickly and jinked around the hurdle instead of jumping in it.

The Sky Sports Racing director is a complete tool going very close up on those at the front instead of giving a full angle and does it quite a lot. Very infuriating when you want to see those in behind. It's not hard to show a race properly and then show the arty farty stuff afterwards if they really have too.

Replay of the finish is here https://www.attheraces.com/atrplayer-popup/VOD/1130310/true?showResult=yes

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Tony has Stratum running in the Coral Cup Tomorrow at about 14/1. He could be very well handicapped and will need to be.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Paddy Power paying 7 places in that race but their odds are shite.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Some idiot, other than me, must have tipped it up because the price is collapsing now. Crooks are as low as 9/1 with £3.65 still 14/1 if anyone can get a bet on with them. It wont last long.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Some idiot, other than me, must have tipped it up because the price is collapsing now. Crooks are as low as 9/1 with £3.65 still 14/1 if anyone can get a bet on with them. It wont last long.

11s with Paddy Power. Had a little tickle but nothing to pay the mortgage off.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
OK. Energumene won at a lower price than you can get for the sun coming up in the morning, but generally lately Tony Bloom's horses don't seem to have been bothered to run very fast!
I will come on here as a proud aftertimer if Stratum wins tomorrow*.to let you know if I've had a winning punt. If indeed I have ..........................

* OK, it's today now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here