Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange Question

el punal

I've been searching through previous posts for an answer to this one but to no avail - if you decide you are unable to attend a home game and ask the club to re-sell your season ticket for that match, how are you reimbursed? Are you given vouchers to spend on merchandise and food/drink at Amex, or do the club credit your bank account/credit card with the authorised amount (whatever that may be)?

I was discussing this with a friend who is a Southampton season ticket holder regarding the clubs different policies. The Saints system for a "ticket exchange" is the ST holder gets credited with a reduction on the cost of their season ticket for next year. This friend was aghast - " The way Saints are playing I don't want to bloody well re-new my ticket for next year!" was the reasoned response. Happy days eh! :cheers:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Quite simple. You list your seat on the ticket exchange, and receive a £25 vouicher redeem able in the club shop as recompense providing the ticket is resold.

el punal

Which can't be used on match days

Oh great! Then I'll have to travel from Southampton on a weekday to spend my hard earned lucre on something in the club shop which I could so easily have got on a match day. I wonder if the club will reimburse my travelling expenses!

Seriously though, can the voucher be redeemed for on-line purchases?

bob_monkhouse

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Jun 16, 2014
Liphook
Oh great! Then I'll have to travel from Southampton on a weekday to spend my hard earned lucre on something in the club shop which I could so easily have got on a match day. I wonder if the club will reimburse my travelling expenses!

Seriously though, can the voucher be redeemed for on-line purchases?
I used mine on a match day ..... twice .... once last season and once this.

Put it towards a shirt both times.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Which can't be used on match days
Don't believe all you hear.. but believe this and confirmed from plenty of others in this thread . I asked the shop and they confirmed you can use vouchers on match day. Bloody hate ignorant people that just follow the sheep.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here