Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Herbs and spices in Worthing

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
As it currently takes an hour to get through Shoreham I don’t want to go to the Taj. Anywhere in Worthing that has a good supply of herbs and spices?

Ta.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure if it’s still there. Easy weigh Guildbourne Centre Worthing.

Thought that moved to Warwick St about 2 years ago. There was a small chinese grocers in Clifton Rd dont know if it still there but Morrisons sell quite a good range in most of their stores, but mostly prepacked.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As it currently takes an hour to get through Shoreham I don’t want to go to the Taj. Anywhere in Worthing that has a good supply of herbs and spices?

Ta.

As quoted earlier I would recommend the Hal Al shop in Tarring Road, right by the pedestrian crossing at the top end of Heene Road. very good selection and you tend to get twice the amount at half the price of supermarket prices.

Jul 7, 2003
Go to Shoreham market this Saturday and you have two choices. Pinch are usually there and have been around the Brighton area for years. Alternatively there is a family stall called Everything Spice (www.everythingspice.co.uk) who sell individual spices but also some really good prepared kits for curries etc and some very good chilli sauces.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Ta.

It takes an hour to get through Shoreham? I could run from the Ropetackle to Portslade in half that when I was marathon training. Assuming then that the OP is slightly exaggerated then Tiba on Boundary Rd, Hove is your friend. Great selection & lovely people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
It takes an hour to get through Shoreham? I could run from the Ropetackle to Portslade in half that when I was marathon training. Assuming then that the OP is slightly exaggerated then Tiba on Boundary Rd, Hove is your friend. Great selection & lovely people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Took an hour from by Dunelm to Shoreham Beach this afternoon thanks to roadworks and traffic lights on the bridge.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We use, in no particular order of preference;
Wing Wah in Clifton Road.
Teville Road roughly opposite Oxford Road.
Tarring Road at the top of Heene Road.
Chapel Road, MB Grocers, opposite Tesco Express.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Chapel Road, MB Grocers, opposite Tesco Express.

It's no longer of much use to me but we were DELIGHTED when we found MB grocers. Worthing was always more relaxing and easy to get to from SBS than Brighton so made good use of this shop. Staff really nice and helpful as well, unlike Taj...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here