Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Udders & Spuds Harvesting Day

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
May all your dreams come true and fill ya boots.......

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why put tickets for two matches on sale at the same time? Seriously, what is the point of that? It's just a pain in the **** for everyone to potentially have 5,000 people crashing the site rather than 3,000. I'm 1,000 and something and waiting to leave for work. Looks like I'm gonna be a tad late.......

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Why put tickets for two matches on sale at the same time? Seriously, what is the point of that? It's just a pain in the **** for everyone to potentially have 5,000 people crashing the site rather than 3,000. I'm 1,000 and something and waiting to leave for work. Looks like I'm gonna be a tad late.......

Plus Chelsea home tickets go on sale this morning for members.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Plus Chelsea home tickets go on sale this morning for members.

Make that three matches then. Wouldn't it just be easier to spread them out?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Exactly what I said on another thread - there are also TWO home matches so that's FOUR altogether, why couldn't they have put the home tickets up from yesterday, did the work experience come up with the on sale dates

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
3 tickets for Spurs

2 tickets for Huddersfield

All done, nice and simple

NOTE : For Huddersfield if you want to stand , do not select Block 6 - you can change the blocks on the drop down menu.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Exactly what I said on another thread - there are also TWO home matches so that's FOUR altogether, why couldn't they have put the home tickets up from yesterday, did the work experience come up with the on sale dates

Barber Out.

Might be worth asking PB what the **** this is about. It's as if they want to make it as inconvenient for people as possible.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All painless and surprisingly quick given the silly situation of having new away and home games on sale at the same start time.
Why not have different days, or delay release sale of home match tickets until say 11am.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There are enough days in the week to never have to put more than one match on sale at a time. Why couldn't Huddersfield have been done last week and Spurs this week? And that's before you even consider the stupidity of having home matches going on sale too. I'm having to effectively give up an hour of my morning at work to deal with this nonsense.

I assume you are top tier, you are guarenteed a ticket, pop on over lunch time, no fuss what so ever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here