Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boxing Day trains

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Oh dear, oh dear.

Looks like being a nightmare going to Chelsea on Boxing Day judging by the list of London stations out of service. Are there going to be ANY trains?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Damn !

Oh well will have to walk it !!!

I love London games .....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
National rail website says hourly service from Brighton to Victoria. Then no 11 or 211 bus.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Boxing day tubes are woeful at the best of times. Very sparse service. Only BR trains will be mainline ones.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They'll all be cancelled at the time:

IMG_2263.JPG

It's set to be a white one.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Boxing day trains ( lack of) has been a beef of mine for years . Disgraceful with all the sport and shopping sales that kick off that day . I used to have to drive back to the Midlands and motorways get chokka..no other way to get about..

NB , have you checked the Gatwick Express Airport service? Might help somebody.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
I’m thinking of booking seats on seagulls travel for this one, as it seems the only option for us. For London games does anyone know approx. what time they aim to get to grounds - is it about an hour before kick off?

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Just to add to my post, the reason for asking is that 3 of us have hospitality seats for this one, curtesy of a Xmas present from a good friend. We would of course like to make the most of the free pre-match offerings but with no trains running, it seems we will miss out on that. We will be meeting up with said friend to gain access to the stadium so my other question is, will we be asked to show match tickets when boarding the coach or do they just ask to see the coach ticket? Sorry but it’s been many years since I last did coach travel!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here