Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What has happened to Walton, Lua Lua and Stockdale?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I heard Walton had been injured, but that was weeks back and he's not featuring for Wigan, not even on the bench. Still injured?
Lua Lua not even on the bench for QPR. What has happened?
Same with Stockdale???

And anyone know how Ince is doing at Bury?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure about the others but Ince came on as a sub for Bury on Sunday. From Brightons answer to Yaya Tour, in some peoples eyes, to the bench for Bury although in fairness it may have been a tactical decision as it was a cup tie.against a non league side.(Woking)

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Stockdale has been dropped in the managerial merry go round at the blues, plus he looked very much out of shape compared to when he was with us this season. Sad really.

Not sure about the other two.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It all makes Stockdale's decision to leave seem even more bizarre than at the time.

I guess he would never have believed that Brighton would be 8th in the top flight, and Birmingham would be struggling in the championship at this stage in the season when he made his decision to leave.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
To be fair the only one of those that concerns me how he's doing is Walton, it's important he progresses as one day he should be back home.

KL, DS and RI are in my opinion having very little chance of playing a part for us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lua Lua's loan is only until January.

So he's in contention for the match v Bournemouth as 25 man squads don't apply in the tranafer window... *wink*

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be fair the only one of those that concerns me how he's doing is Walton, it's important he progresses as one day he should be back home.

KL, DS and RI are in my opinion having very little chance of playing a part for us.
Stockdale ain't coming back. He's a Birmingham City player, nothing to do with us now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Walton still injured, not really bothered about the rest as they are in our past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here