Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Play Discovery Card Quest!

Nov 6, 2017
Are you ready to embark on your Discovery Card Quest?

Welcome to the official Trading Card Game of the Discovery universe. In Discovery Card Quest you have a passport to travel anywhere, from inside a living cell to the far reaches of the universe, and throughout time itself. Journey from the Solar System to the Silk Road, via sharks, spiders and so much more.

Each game card features incredible images, game stats and a scratchcard “Did You Know?” fact. Compete against other players and trade with friends to rank amongst the greatest explorers of all time!

* Connect with friends to view their collections and offer trades.
* Play against other Discovery explorers to win treasure and earn XP.
* Save duplicates to create more powerful cards.
* Collect free rewards every few hours.

Buy packs to find rare, epic and even legendary inserts, and become a VIP to boost your odds even further!

New cards are released every week - so start your collection now…

Install on iOS here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discovery-card-quest/id1276654969?mt=8
Install on Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.virttrade.discoverycards&hl=en

DCQ 1.jpg DCQ 2.jpg DCQ 3.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is a new app, in conjunction with Discovery (or "The Discovery Channel" as oldies like me probably know them) from a local startup, founded by an Albion season ticket holder and occasional NSCer.

Disclosure: I've done some work for the company but receive absolutely no payment for anyone clicking those links nor installing the app. Do it because you want to. Or don't. Up to you.

That said, I do believe it's a good app for kids who will learn something by playing it, and you can get to beat them at a Top Trumps style part of the app. Or they'll beat you - that's the gamble.

Feel free to add 'darren' an in-game app should you get that far. I have plenty of swaps to trade!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any more for any more?

I should be able to get you some bonus in-app currency to give you a head-start, so ping me usernames if you download and play and I'll sort you out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here