Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City & Brighton

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Man City & Brighton are the only 2 clubs in the Premiership who have not lost in the last 4 games.:rave:

Oh, and Leicester

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I keep expecting to wake up and realise it's all been a wonderful dream and crash back to reality. But then I look at the table, see that Everton won yesterday, and we are still 8th (EIGHTH) in the Premier League. :cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Man City & Brighton are the only 2 clubs in the Premiership who have not lost in the last 4 games.:rave:

Oh, and Leicester

Are you related to the BBC continuity announcer who just before MOTD on Saturday said Premiership rather than Premier League.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
I keep expecting to wake up and realise it's all been a wonderful dream and crash back to reality. But then I look at the table, see that Everton won yesterday, and we are still 8th (EIGHTH) in the Premier League. :cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

Same here, every Monday i go into work and the Aussies are hi fiving me, saying Brighton are their "second" team this season ....at some point i worry i might wake up and we are 2-1 down to Orient at home, and Dean Cox has just won them a penalty in the 89th

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Same here, every Monday i go into work and the Aussies are hi fiving me, saying Brighton are their "second" team this season ....at some point i worry i might wake up and we are 2-1 down to Orient at home, and Dean Cox has just won them a penalty in the 89th

The last bit sounds like a nightmare :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here