Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League? We are not worthy...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
...of any coverage at all in the Independent.

IndependentBrighton01.jpg

Makes me sick.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Fine by me.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Woke, thought I'd listen to the (irrelevant) views of Brazil and Barton :)whisky: and :wanker:) in the PL round up at 7 on TalkShite. Not ONE mention.

Makes me laugh, disgrace of a radio station.

Convinces me I'm better with 6 Music, never again.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Woke, thought I'd listen to the (irrelevant) views of Brazil and Barton :)whisky: and :wanker:) in the PL round up at 7 on TalkShite. Not ONE mention.

Even better we are ignored by Barton and co

Who cares what the press make of us, we are supposed to be bottom

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It's because they all predicted we'd be struggling at the bottom of the league and now they're all looking a bit stupid.
They are experts, after all.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
It's because they all predicted we'd be struggling at the bottom of the league and now they're all looking a bit stupid.

The invisible team 8th place in the best league in the world. Hilarious.

:albion2: #Stealth

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Lets see where we are by Boxing Day. We've done well and exceeded everyones expectations (including my own!) But we haven't played Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs yet so could quite easily go on a bad run.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Of all the broadsheets, The Independent's sports coverage has always been utterly shocking across the board, even worse that's The Guardian's, which is saying something, and it's always been a begrudging and pathetic token nod to the fact that we play professional sport in this country and globally. As much as we all hate the Tory scum here on NSC, it can't be denied that The Times and The Telegraph do excellent sports coverage.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Pretty much all premier league pundits are completely blinkered and can't look beyond the top 6 and what they want to see below that to back up their view on something despite the fact it might not actually be true. I heard Danny Murphy on talkSport this morning when talking about Marco Silva describe Watford as 'flying'. The team who have just lost three league games in a row and are actually below Brighton.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
In the sun today everyone had a full page write up we had a tiny column normally used for league 2 sides joke but **** em all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of all the broadsheets, The Independent's sports coverage has always been utterly shocking across the board, even worse that's The Guardian's, which is saying something, and it's always been a begrudging and pathetic token nod to the fact that we play professional sport in this country and globally. As much as we all hate the Tory scum here on NSC, it can't be denied that The Times and The Telegraph do excellent sports coverage.

Said it before and say it again - the political bias of any given newspaper rarely has any bearing on the quality of football journalism; e,g, Paul Hayward - hardly a cheerleader for the Tories - writes for the Telegraph.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here