Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pic of the weekend

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not sure if it has been posted on here yet, but certainly doing the rounds on Facebook and Twitter.

Uncle Tony gets ready for an NSC binfest on Neath Railway Station on Saturday after the Swansea game.

23231546_10159427620565231_3962473607478891419_n.jpg

Pic ©Jared Evans.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What have them Muslamics ever done for us? Support our troops by celebrating St George's Day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
An Everton fan said on the wireless 'I'd love to ask Kenwright what's going on'.
To which the presenter replied 'well I'm sure all fans would love the opportunity to chat to the owner/chairman'.

My thought was 'I know of one club who's fans who can'.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
An Everton fan said on the wireless 'I'd love to ask Kenwright what's going on'.
To which the presenter replied 'well I'm sure all fans would love the opportunity to chat to the owner/chairman'.

My thought was 'I know of one club who's fans who can'.

In fact , after most home games, Kenwright takes a train back to his house in London and although he usually sits in First Class, I’ve seen him talking quite happily with fans. But he and TB are in a minority.

At the moment, Uncle Tony has also resisted any temptation to take any foreign investment. How has all that American money benefited Swansea and our friends up the road, or even Arsenal? They’re in it for their share of Premier League profits while TB seems to be in it for the Albion.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
In fact , after most home games, Kenwright takes a train back to his house in London and although he usually sits in First Class, I’ve seen him talking quite happily with fans. But he and TB are in a minority.

At the moment, Uncle Tony has also resisted any temptation to take any foreign investment. How has all that American money benefited Swansea and our friends up the road, or even Arsenal? They’re in it for their share of Premier League profits while TB seems to be in it for the Albion.

And long may Tony reign over us. I'd prefer to be playing in League one and self funded than taking money off people that only want to turn a profit for themselves.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Any more big money signings to come, Tony?"
"Oh yes. Once you Propp, you just can't stop."

Apparently there's a similar photo of Simon Jordan circulating with some Palace fans and a small tin of Pringles.
Unlike Tony, he doesn't seem to have any trouble in easily reaching the bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here